Wednesday 11 December 2013

If i were president

I think that every child dreams with being president.  However, when I was a child I didn’t want it, because I wanna be a nurse…. Coming back with the topic, everybody in anytime of their life have wanted to be a president, but why? The answer is, because they are not happy with the things done.
If I were president, I would like to be in a equality country, without discrimination, without differences. As, we know this is difficult, but not impossible.  As a sneaker publicity said “impossible is nothing”  if we wanted a free and non discriminated country, we have to change out thought, and this is so hard. I will like to live in a country without differences between the people, so if I were president, if Natalia Cardenas were president..i would do something about discrimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment