Wednesday 4 September 2013

Good Person

Nowadays many people say that the world is a terrible, horrible, bad and so on of bad things about the Earth’s citizens; because in our days, we are living in constant conflicts, different problems; many people are dying by other people or natural facts. However as there are bad people, there are good people. Who helps the others persons or animals. Good persons have many qualities like generous, give love, have patients with person, and so many others. I don’t know if I have the qualities needed for being a good person, but I am a good person.
            Recently someone told me that I am a level-headed person, because I do many things and I have to hand out my time in the different areas that I am doing, like studying, work and doing sport. In this area I am a good person, because I am helping to my parents to finance my needs and many other things.
I am a good daughter. My parents don’t have to worry about me, because I don’t do anything impolite or rude. I am a home-loving girl. I like spend time with my family, because I don’t have many time to be with them, so I enjoy every moment that I am with my dad, mom and sister.
In my university life, I am finishing my career and I have not failed any subject. Therefore my parents are happy with that.
My sporty life. This is a little complex, because I was a lazy girl. I used to hate do any exercise or sport. Otherwise, I was looking anything to spend my time, because I was doing anything. The only thing that I did was watched TV. In 2011, I started to do something. Something that I have never thought that I would do, I was doing Martial Arts. In the beginning was difficult and painful, because every kick, punch or anything that I did hurt and my body was cover of bruises. According with the time that I did QKT, my body never again had a bruise. Now I practice and I am happy to do that. Also, my parent and mi sister are very happy and proud with each new belt that I get, because I work for that.
A person can be a good person in two ways. The first is doing good things, and the second is not doing bad things. I try to avoid do bad things and be a good daughter and person.

In brief, I am a good person, because my parents have taught to me important and great values or principles. Everything that I am was given and taught for them. I am a good person, because they made, they taught, they gave me a good life and excellent values. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Natalia. Now add a little more about Buck and his experiences up to now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still waiting for your next posting...

    ReplyDelete